Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Heart Evangelista Versus Marian Rivera Part 2?

Heart Evangelista recently posted a photo on Instagram where her March 2014 Cosmopolitan magazine cover was placed side by side with that of Marian Rivera's February 2014 Cosmopolitan magazine cover issue, with the caption: “One left!!:) glad you guys got your copy:)”.



Fans of Marian Rivera thought it was a direct swipe at their idol because Hearts cover mag has one issue left on the newstand rack compared to Marian's which has a couple more left. The fans thought it was made to appear that Heart Evangelista's magazine cover is more popular than that of Marian's cover.

One person commented that Heart's insecurity towards Marian is mighty high and another theorized that Heart bought every issue of her cover mag and left one and then she took a picture of it. Another fan said Heart did something childish, insecure and such a provoking act.

Heart explained and defended herself about the Instagram photo with this caption, One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring about what anyone else thinks of you.” She added, "It's really hard to be an actress especially everytime when you choose to just shut up. People have no idea how others can be in person. I honestly didn’t mean anything in fact, if I hated someone which is a strong word to begin with, why would I even have that person in my instagram post. I thank my supporters. It’s not my fault my magazine was placed beside “her”. I’ve always been honest and outspoken. She ain’t my favorite person because of what she did to me and others but that was years ago. We are not friends nor enemies. If you don’t like me please unfollow. And thank you to those who defended me. I really appreciate it."

When Heart was asked to reconcile with Marian, she answered that she's already sick and tired at the fans of Dingdong's girlfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment