Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ellen Adarna is Looking For A Guy With Good Genes To Give Her A Baby

While it is true that one qualification for a partner should have good looks and positive characteristics so as to provide both parties with babies that bears great physique that is socially acceptable and away from prejudice. Since might as well you would find a partner, then one should fish out for a “better” catch. Why settle for least right if you can achieve more?





That’s what Ellen Adarna’s mantra. The  actress demands for a guy with good genes to help her produce a baby. Ellen targets the age of 30 to already have a child. After news of recent break-up with former boyfriend and presidential son, Baste Duterte, Ellen now calls out of having a guy with “good genes” be willing to knock her off without any commitment. Ellen said that she did not want to get married yet on a press-con, she says:

“I don’t want to get married. Maybe when I’m 40, gusto ko anak muna. And I talked to my parents about it already, and I just have to find a partner na may good genes.”

[“I don’t want to get married. Maybe when I’m 40, but right now, I just want to get pregnant and have a child. And I talked to my parents about it already, and I just have to find a partner that has good genes.”]

Adarna prefers guys who have a high IQ and possibly tall to fill in the gaps that she is missing, so as for a compensation. The actress will turn 29 in few months, and also stated that she had already talked to someone to do it with her, and said it was an “ex-boyfriend” who seems to be more than happy and willing to contribute under Ellen’s wishes.

“I’m really gonna get pregnant, promise. Meron na akong ka-deal,” says Adarna.

[“I’m really gonna get pregnant, I promise. I already had a deal with someone.”]

However, the actress refused to name the dude who will knock her up, but gave a gist that the guy was a foreigner and apparently she used to date. Ellen said that he had to like him, at least, just for them to share a connection and not just any other person you can just pick right off the streets. The star still wishes to find her one true love though. Says she wants to marry and have children with that one person she will truly love, but everything right now seems to be hazy for the actress, and for now she just wishes to get pregnant and produce an offspring. She also added that even though, if by chance, that the “relationship” has gone topsy-turvy and the  it goes down, circling down the drain, at least it’s still a win-win situation for her. At least she’s the one to take home the child bearing great characteristics and hopefully prodigious kind of kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment