Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Sunday, January 29, 2017

WATCH: Liza Soberano Speaks up on Joining Miss Universe

After love team Enrique Gil expressed his desire for his rumoured girlfriend Liza Soberano to join the prestigious Miss Universe pageant, Liza Soberano finally broke her silence. Are we going to see her wearing the Philippine sash?



Spotted on an event organized by Avon launching Liza Soberano as their new ambassador, the young actress spoke about the growing news urging her to join beauty pageants. According to Liza, the unwavering support of the people around her to represent the country in Miss Universe flatters her so much but she cleared that she’s not seeing herself taking the said path.

“It would be an honor to become Miss Philippines and join Miss Universe but I really don’t see myself in that path. It’s not for me. But natutuwa naman ako na people are telling me that I should join and stuff. Nakaka-touch din naman but it’s really not for me,” Liza told on her interview.
Meanwhile, LizQuen will be both busy on the month of love for their upcoming film “My Ex and Whys” which will hit the theatres on February 14.

“The premiere night [of our movie ‘My Ex and Whys’] is on February 14, Valentine’s Day. That’s my Valentine’s date, not only with Quen but also with our supporters, with the cast and crew of 'My Ex and Whys,'” She said.

Liza Soberano was not able to make it on the Miss Universe national gift auction event on Monday night due to conflicting schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment